When you randomly capture your moments through photos or videos, you only focus on the quality, angle, color, location, etc. However, while saving them on your digital devices, laptop, or computer, you often face storage space challenges. So, keep them safely to a DVD with a free DVD maker like the tool of DVDFab.
Top 3 Free DVD Makers With Attributes & Highlights
When you know the best advantages of the free DVD makers, you must choose the most effective one for your or multiple purposes.
DVDFab DVD Creator
To create your customizable DVD library while burning your special videos to any DVD/folder/ISO, DVDFab DVD Creator is a one-stop shop. This Windows and Mac-compatible DVD creator lets you burn audio-video content from over 200 formats with unlimited customization.
Using this free DVD maker, you can create personalized DVDs compatible with any standalone media player. Whether it’s birthday party videos or wedding anniversary clips, store them on separate DVDs, folders, or files for their later easy access. Let’s see the exclusive customizable features of DVDFab DVD Creator.
- It lets you enjoy physical DVD content on drive-free laptops or tablets.
- Create DVD disc/ISO/folder from any popular video format
- It supports disc formats including DVD-9, DVD-5, DVD±R/RW, & DVD±R DL.
- The quality of the burned video to DVD has not been compromised.
- It offers several sets of dynamic & static menu templates.
- You can customize the template with font, color, background art, etc.
- Enjoy high speed with 50X faster GPU acceleration.
- You can sync the metadata of your video to your DVDs.
- Only provide a 30-day free trial
DVD Creating Steps
Step 1: After installing the DVDFab, click twice on the DVDFab12 icon > Creator from the top options panel > Creator Mode Switcher > DVD creator. Load your video by clicking on the “+” sign or using the drag & drop option
Step 2: To customize, move to the Wrench icon > select output size & quality. Alternatively, you can try Wrench > Set Menu icon.
Step 3: Move to the “Save to Part” section > Output directory > click on “Start” to create a DVD.
Freemake Free DVD Burning Software
FreeMake is an online DVD-creating website to create and customize your DVD for free. This free DVD maker is perfect for your Windows computer, where you can burn any audio, video, or image to any DVD, folder, or file.
- It lets you burn your memorable videos of data to any blank DVD.
- It supports a stylish menu & subtitles customization options.
- You can burn videos in any format, including Mp4, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc.
- Before DVD creation, edit your videos with extensive editing options
- It takes lots of processing power from the CPU of your system.
- You will get a watermark in the free version.
- It takes lots of time to burn video to DVD.
Free DVD Creator
With the smart and simple interface of Free DVD Creator, you can make any DVD, folder, or ISO file on your PC. To experience the hassle-free DVD-creating process, this tool is perfect with its user-friendly interface. This free DVD maker is best for beginners.
- It lets you burn videos from over 500 formats, including MKV, Mp4, MOV, etc.
- It supports all output disc formats, such as DVD-9/5, DVD DL+R, etc.
- It also supports all popular audio files.
- It ensures the lossless burning of the video to your newly created DVDs.
- There is no Mac version.
- There is no video editing option.
- Subtitles & template customization option is missing.
The best way to save your moments and memories is to keep them separately organized in your self-made DVDs. If you want maximum customization in your DVD creation process, nothing would be more flexible than the high-end features of DVDFab DVD Creator with its Windows and Mac compatibility.