OSCB exam notification
There is good news for youth looking for a Government Job in the banking section as OSCB which stands for Orissa State Central Cooperative Bank has released notifications for various posts of Assistant Manager and Banking Assistant. Applications are invited by OSCB for a total of 725 vacancies of Assistant Manager and Banking Assistant. Young and eligible candidates can apply for these posts online before the last date. The assistant manager is a high level of the post which has a high demand because of security of a job, high salary and great opportunities of promotions. Due to the high demand for banking services in India, various major banks and state-level banks like OSCB regularly invite applications for various posts including Assistant Manager.
What is a Bank Assistant Manager post?
The post of Bank Assistant Manager is a Grade B level post and the role of Assistant Manager depends upon the size of the branch of the bank. In small branches ie. in rural or suburban areas branches, the Assistant Manager has to perform various roles like handling cash, bank’s operation, sales, and third party product, etc.
The role of Assistant Manager may differ in Urban areas or big branches as they have to perform tasks like approval of loans, communication with bank’s customers and handling their credit requirements, etc.
OSCB which was established on April 02, 1948, under the Orissa Cooperative Societies Act is one the popular State Cooperative Bank in India. OSCB invites applications for recruitment of various posts and as mentioned above it has recently released notification for 725 Assistant Manager Posts, so here in this article we will give complete information about how to apply these posts online, dates, exam patterns, fees, admit card download and lot more.
OSCB recruitment important information
|OSCB Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. (OSCB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager & Banking Assistant (Grade-B)|
|Vacancies||725 (Astt Manager – 255, Banking Manager – 470)|
OSCB recruitment important Dates
All important dates of OSCB recruitment including last date of applying, admit card release dates, exam dates etc are given the below table
|Notification released||22nd December 2021|
|Online Registration starts||29th December 2021|
|Closing Date||17th January 2022|
|Payment of application fee||29th December 2021 to 17th January 2022|
|OSCB Call Letter||10 days before the exam|
|Online preliminary exam||February/ March 2022|
|Online Mains Exam||April/ May 2022|
How to apply online for OSCB Vacancy
- Visit the official website of OSCB through this link:www.odishascb.com
- Here you will see the ‘Apply online for recruitment of Assistant Manager, Baking Assistant’ jobs link.
- Now you have to register by clicking on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Once you complete the registration process, you can log in by entering your details.
- Locate the application form of OSCB jobs.
- Fill this form and make the fees as per your category.
- Submit the form after filling and checking all the details.
- Your application form for OSCB vacancies will now be submitted and you can take a printout of it.
What is Age Limit for OSCB?
The age limit for applying for various posts of OSCB is:
- Minimum Age: The minimum age for OSCB is 21 years.
- Maximum Age: Maximum age for OSCB is 32 years.
- Age relaxation: The candidates who belong to OBC, SC/ST category will get the relaxation of age for OSCB jobs as per the rules.
What is the Application Fee for OSCB
The application fees for OSCB is:
- The applicants who belong to UR/ SEBC category will have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 for the OSCB application form.
- The fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 600.
What is Eligibility/Educations Qualification for OSCB Vacancy
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha to apply for OSCB jobs.
- The applicant must possess any of these degrees MBA, Master in Banking Managment, MA Economics with PGDC diploma to apply for OSCB jobs.
OSCB Jobs Selection Process
The selection process for OSCB jobs consists of following stages
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Mains Examination
- Viva-Voce Test (only for Asst. Manger posts)
OSCB Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for OSCB Preliminary exam is:
|Sections||No. of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100||60 minutes/ 1 hour|
OSCB Mains Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Sectional Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||40||40||30 minutes|
|General English||40||40||40 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 minutes|
What is Salary Package of OSCB
The breakage for salary for OSCB posts is as below:
- OSCB Banking Assistant Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- OSCB Assistant Manager Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
How to download OSCB Admit Card
The admit card for the OSCB exam will be released about 10 days before the exam. The candidates who apply for OSCB vacancies need to remember the dates and regularly check the updated information regarding admit card release in this page. They can also visit the official website of OSCB ie. www.odishascb.com to download the admit card