Everyone is looking to earn some extra source of income in this digital era. You also must be thinking of how you can earn some extra money by sitting at home. So here we are going to give you information about an online money earning method which is quite easy and you can earn thousands of dollars every month with just little effort.
What is Media.net?
Media.net is basically a Contextual Advertising program that is recognized as one of the best alternatives to Google Adsense. You can earn money with the help of the media.net ad network in the same way as Adsense.
What is Contextual Ad Network:
Before going further and getting more information about Media.net, it is very important to understand what actually a contextual Ad network is? Contextual Ads are basically ads in which advertisements are shown into the content of your blog or website based on the keywords or the niche of the particular page or post.
In other words, the contextual ads networks show ads that are relevant to the keywords of the particular page or post in which the ads are showing up. For example, if your post is about a travel topic, then all the ads that will be displayed in that post will be related to the travel.
So the best way to earn more money through contextual ads networks like Media.net you have to select those keywords which have high CPC so that you can get more revenue with clicks on the ads.
Detailed Overview of Media.net:
Founded by an Indian computer programmer, Divyank Turakhia, Media.net is an online advertising company that was later acquired by the Chinese company Miteno Communication Technology in 2016. Media.net works similarly like Google Adsense and also works on a Cost per mile model.
There are many ad networks available in the digital world, but Media.net is considered as one of the best options after Google Adsense to earn money online by showing ads on your website or blog. If you don’t understand what a CPM model means, then in simple words we would say that you will be paid for every time your page or post where the Media.net ads are displayed is visited.
So it will not be wrong to say that Media.net gives you very easy options for earning money sitting at your home.
Because Media.net works on the same lines and provides services much like Google Adsense, so it is a very fine option for those people also who have a website or blog but are not able to get their Adsense approved.
Google Adsense is quite difficult to get approved and even if it is approved there are big chances of getting it banned due to its guidelines and policies.
So in this, Media.net is the best alternative and here also you will get all those types of ads that you get in Google Adsense.
Requirements for Creating an account on Media.net
There are many requirements that you need to take care of before you create an account on Media.net.
- For getting the approval of Media.net, your website must be in the English language, because Media.net does not give approval to the website as a publisher which are not in English
- You will be able to get approval from Media.net only if the traffic on your blog or website is from the UK, US, or Canada.
- The content on your website or blog must be unique as the Media.net does not give approval to those websites where the content is copied or picked from any other website.
How to Create an account on Media.net?
- First of all, visit the Media.net website in your browser.
- Here you will see the signup option in the top right corner. Click on this Sign up option.
- After clicking on the Signup Option, you have to enter the following information:
- URL of your website or blog
- Your Email id
- Click on continue after entering the above details.
- A new page appears when you click on the continue option.
- Here you will see many fields. Fill in all the required information.
- After filling all the information you will have to wait for a few days for receiving the email from Media.net. It may take up to 2-3 days for getting the confirmation mail whether your account is approved or not.
Once your Media.net account is approved, you create and add Ads from your account. The ads start showing up on your website or blog.
How Media.net gives payment:
For receiving the payment from Media.net, your revenue must reach $100. In other words, when payment in your Media.net account reached $100, you will be get paid into your Paypal or Wire Transfer account attached to the Media.net.
Features of Media.net
As mentioned above Media.net is the best alternative to Google Adsense so it has many features. Some of these features are:
1. Contextual Advertisement
As mentioned already, Media.net is a contextual ad network so it shows the ads based on the type of content your website has.
2. Good Revenue
If your website or blog has a content of high quality and helpful for the users, then Media.net will show up the ads which will provide high CPC as a result you will be able to get high revenue.
3. Mobile Ads
As most of the users browse websites on their smartphones, so Media.net provides ads that are highly optimized for the Mobile. So you will be able to get good earnings because of the good mobile ads provided by Media.net
4. Show ads on Multiple websites
Like Google adsense, Media.net also provides you the facility of showing ads on multiple websites from a single account.
5. Dedicated Account Manager
Media.net provides you a dedicated account manager who will be available for you to provide any kind of help starting from setting up the ads as well as customizing the ads on your blog or website.
Drawbacks of Media.net
- The biggest drawback of Media.net is that it only supports English websites.
- Another limitation of Media.net is that forgetting its approval, your website, or blog must have most of the traffic from the US, Canada, or the UK.
- You can add a maximum of 10 websites with your single Media.net account.
- Although you can add 10 websites in a single Media.net account, you will have to get approval for each website separately
Media.net vs Google Adsense:
If we talk about online ads networks, then the first thing that will come up in our mind will be Google Adsense. Google Adsense is the largest online ads network that works on CPC models. But sometimes it is very difficult and time taking process for any blogger or website owner to get approval from Google AdSense as it has many tough guidelines which are difficult to fulfill.
In such cases, another online network that has emerged in recent times is Media.net which as we mentioned above also is the best alternative to Google Adsense. Although Media.net works much like Google Adsense, it has some differences compared to it. The major areas where these two popular ad networks differ are:
- The first and major difference between Media.net and Google Adsense is that, where Adsense supports most of the languages, Media.net works only for the English language. In simple words, we can say that Media.net can be approved only for a blog or website which is in English, on the other hand, you can get the approval of Google Adsense for any blog or website which is in any language.
- Another difference between Media.net and Adsense is that Media.net is owned and operated by a Chinese firm named, Miteno Communication Technology whereas Adsense is owned and operated by Google LLC based in the USA.
- Media.net ads have better designs as compared to Google Adsense ads.
- Media.net provides a dedicated Account Manager to handle ads on your website, whereas no such facility is provided by Google Adsense.
What is Media.net?
Media.net is the most popular online ad network after Google AdSense, which also works on a CPC or CPM model. Media.net is a contextual ads network that is also known as Display to search (D2S) ads network, which means it shows ads based on the search queries.
Is Media.net a good company than Google Adsense?
It is difficult to say that Media.net is better than Google AdSense, but still, we can say that there are many features of Media.net which are better than Google Adsense one of these is, the ads displayed by Media.net are very simple and clean ads which are displayed on a website’s page based on the content of that particular page.
How much can we earn from Media.net?
As mentioned above, Media.net works on CPM models. The payments done by Media.net based on impressions are the highest as compared to other ad networks that work on the CPM model. By using Media.net ads on your website or blog, you can earn about $5 per 1000 impressions which is quite high.
When was Media.net founded?
Media.net was founded by an India based computer programmer Divyank Turakhia. However, it was later acquired by a Chinese company, Miteno Communication Technology in 2016.
Can we use Media.net with Adsense?
Yes, you can easily use Media.net with Google Adsense. In other words, we can say that ads from both these Ad networks can be displayed on the same page without any issues.