The music accompanies our days and our most important moments, not surprisingly the songs are often connected to special events, the birth of a love or a friendship. This is why we often use beautiful phrases or captions from songs for our dedications, for greeting cards, for messages on Whatsapp, but also as captions for Instagram or for selfies. This is why it encourages us to make a collection of captions from the most beautiful lyrics of the most famous singers.
Music accompanies us 24 hours a day. We hardly notice it, but even when we are not listening to it voluntarily there is always some background music somewhere. When we enter stores, if we watch a film or TV series, sometimes even on public transport.
Sometimes it happens that you lack inspiration, and expressing your feelings becomes almost a business, luckily, however, there are Captions of songs which are perfect for every occasion and able to say everything, even in a few words.
You will here find a large collection of captions of beautiful songs lyrics , of sweet and romantic love songs to dedicate to him or her, phrases of songs about life, the night, happiness, friendship, travel, the sea and much more yet.
What are you waiting for then, look for the caption that suits you and share it with your love, with your friends or family on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest or any other social network you use.
- Feeling good living better. – Drake
- Ayy I’m just feelin’ my vibe right now. I’m feelin’ myself. – Desiigner
- Can you hear my heartbeat f**king kicking
- I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain. – Prince
- Believe in your flyness, conquer your shyness. – Kanye West
- Go downtown and eat it like a vulture. – Missy Elliot
- He could make me golden if I just show some respect
- And the stars look very different today. – David Bowie
- I love bad bitches that’s my problem.
- Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum. – Drake
- This is heaven in hiding
- Listen to the river to sing sweet songs to rock my soul. – The Grateful Dead
- I had to let go of us to show myself what I could do
- This di** ain’t free. – Kendrick Lamar
- Look at my history I’m bad at love
- If God got us, then we gon’ be alright. – Kendrick Lamar
- Nothing can stop me, I’m all the way up. – Fat Joe
- I thought she could really be the one this time
- We can’t build our dreams on suspicious minds. – Elvis Presley
- You make me so happy, it turns back to sad – Taylor Swift Gorgeous
- I hope you don’t take this the wrong way
- But I think your inside is your best side. – Sophie, It’s Okay to Cry
- Can’t you play my head and not my heart? – Charlie Puth, How Long
- Ready know you want it
- Truth comes out when we’re blacking out. – Rita Ora, Anywhere