After a wait of long time, WhatsApp has finally launched a very good and useful feature, WhatsApp pay. With this feature you can send or receive money from anyone who is also on WhatsApp. This new payment feature of WhatsApp is very easy to use and you can send and receive money while chatting with your family and friends on Whatsapp. In addition to this, for using WhatsApp, you don’t have to install any new or other app. You can use it with the existing WhatsApp on your mobile.
Money transfer using WhatsApp pay is as easy as doing messaging. This Payments feature launched by Whatsapp works on UPI that is Unified Payments Interface. It allows us to directly transfer money to any bank.
With Whatsapp Pay, you can send money on Android and iOS platforms. To send money through Whatsapp, you have to use the latest version of Whatsapp in your mobile device.
How to Set up and Use WhatsApp Pay on iPhone
To set up WhatsApp Pay on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp in your iPhone.
- Click on the Setting Tab which is located at the bottom right corner
- After clicking Setting tab, click on Payments
- Then tap Add new Account
- Click on Accept and Continue.
- You will now have to verify your phone number through SMS.
- After you successfull verify your phone nuber, you will see a list of all banks that are supported by WhatsApp pay.
- Now select your bank.
- Add your account details
- Finally Click on the Done button to confirm the transfer.