Paytm is one of the fastest ways of making online payments, as you just need one click to complete the purchase and your transaction is complete.
Reasons for deleting Paytm Account
Most of those who own smartphones have used Paytm App for doing online shopping or any other transactions. This leading mobile payment service of India provides various benefits such as quick payment, discounts, offers, and top of all the safe and secure transactions. But many times there are situations when we have to delete our Paytm account or want to delete it permanently. There are many reasons why a person wants to delete his Paytm account and some of these reasons are:
- The person having an account on Paytm doesn’t want it anymore.
- The person is looking to move or to use another mobile payment app.
- The person is shifting to some other country.
- The person is not satisfied with the services of Paytm
Deleting Paytm Account through App
Before you decide to delete your Paytm Account you must know that any type of sensitive and personal information is linked with your Paytm Account. This type of information may include your Mobile Number, Debit/Credit Card, Address details, and a lot more. When you have decided to delete your Paytm account permanently then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
click here: Mostbet BD registration
The process of deleting your Paytm account is very simple and it just requires 5 minutes for you to delete it permanently. Anyone having basic knowledge of mobile or computer can delete it without any need to special skills.
- First of all, you have to open the Paytm app on your Android or iPhone mobile
- Log in to the app if you are not already logged in.
- After login, you will see a Help (?) icon there.
- Click or tap on this? icon
- When you click on this help icon, then under ‘Other Topics’ you will see the ‘My Account and KYC’ option.
- From here, you will have to click on ‘Account related issues’
- After that, you will see the option ‘Deleting My Paytm Account’. Click on this.
- You are now be asked to enter the reason for deleting your Account. Mention the reason here in detail
You will receive a message from the Paytm support team and you will have to confirm your request of deleting your Paytm account. Many times you may also have to verify your identity or order to delete your account. It may take about 4-5 days for the process of deleting your Paytm account to be completed.
Deleting Paytm account through Website
Another method of deleting your Paytm account is through the official website of Paytm. Here are the steps to delete your Paytm account through the website.
- First of all, open the official website of Paytm on your desktop or mobile browser.
- When you open the website of Paytm, you have to log in with your credentials
- After login, on the right side of top menu, you will see the ‘Contact Us’ Option
- By scrolling a little down, you will see the ‘Customer Support’ Option
- You will see two methods of contacting the Customer service of Paytm which are through Phone and Email.
- By choosing any of these options, you will have to generate a request for closing your Paytm account permanently.
- After your request, the customer support team of Paytm will contact you within the next 3-4 days and will guide you regarding closing your account.
You must remember the following things before creating your Paytm Account
- When you remove your Paytm account, then you will lose all the details and data connected to that account.
- You will no longer be able to access your Paytm account
- You will also have no more access to the services linked to your Paytm account.no access to the services linked to your Paytm Account.
- Your all transactions history will be deleted
So before you decide to close your Paytm account take care of the above things and then only go for deleting the account.